The industrial arm of the Wave Group has flourished to new heights and operates in business sectors as diverse as Sugar, Green power, Distilleries, Beverages, Steel and Paper manufacturing. Wave Industries has been crucial to the Wave Group's success as it continues to expand rapidly. Already a market leader in several sectors within the country, it has ingenious plans to establish a market presence globally in the coming years.
• One of the largest players in the Sugar Business in North India with total cane crushing capacity of 29000 TCD.
• Steel plant at Dhanaura, Uttar Pradesh that has the manufacturing capacity of 72,000 MT per annum.
• Green power cogeneration facilities in Dhanaura, Uttar Pradesh and Dasuya, Punjab.
• Largest Kraft and Semi Kraft Paper Manufacturing Plants of Uttar Pradesh with the capacity of 79,000 MT per annum.
• Wave Distilleries have a combined capacity of molasses and grain base distilleries of 150 KL per day.